The tuition for participation in NCCC choirs cover all vocal instruction, rehearsals, music, theory books and costs incurred for instruction and facility rental. The NCCC concert outfit and admission to concerts for family and guests are not included in the tuition.
Note: Tuition for all choirs may be paid either in one payment, two payments, or nine monthly payments.
Tuition for the year, 2017 – 2018:
Primo Voce $795
Bel Canto $995 (This includes camp & weekend workshops)
Bella Voce $920 (This includes camp & weekend workshops)
Our online registration makes it easy to pay in 1, 2 or 9 installments. The registration and multiple payment fees are built into the tuition this year. A non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at the time of registration.
Pay in full at time of registration and you will receive a credit of $45.
We are vendors for several Home and Charter School organizations. Please check with your organization and if we are not on their list, please let us know. We will do what we can to become a vendor for your organization.
CHARTER SCHOOL parents:
NCCC must receive a voucher for their child(ren)’s current choir prior to their child(ren)’s second rehearsal. Monthly vouchers should be signed and dated for August – January, and then for February through May. Vouchers should be faxed to Karen Beckwith at 916-258-4069 or email to email@example.com. Absent receipt of a valid voucher in the requested time frame, NCCC will ask the singer’s family to process through the payments offered on-line.
LATE PAYMENT POLICIES AND FEES:
As a non-profit organization with the aim of providing the best choral experience possible, NCCC is funded by tuition, fundraising, and donations, with tuition covering approximately 75% of the costs. It is important that payments be made on time to ensure a consistent, positive experience for all members.
• Payments received more than ten days after their date due will incur a $15 late fee. This applies to all monies due, including payments for wardrobe, t-shirts, tour payments, tuition, and vouchers from home school or charter school organizations.
• In the event that a payment is more than ten days late, the family may be contacted and asked to provide a check or credit card for immediate payment of the amount due and $15 late fee.
• If a tuition payment is late more than 30 days, the singer will be unable to participate in rehearsals, performance, or other events until the account is paid in full.
• Accounts late more than 30 days may be given a one-time opportunity for a special payment plan. If payments are made on time in accordance with this plan, the singer will be allowed to participate in rehearsals and events. Any further late payments may result in cancellation of the payment plan with the singer unable to participate until the account is paid in full.
• If payment on an account is late more than 45 days and no payment plan is in effect, NCCC may explore other legal options for collection.
• More than one late payment in a year may result in a requirement that the family submit payments in advance.
• Returned checks: A $30 fee will be billed to your account for each returned check.
NCCC choirs function as a team with every member important, and significant effort and resources are spent on choosing music and events to best fit our singers. Because every singer is expected to fulfill his or her commitment for the entire season, tuition is non-refundable, with very few exceptions.
• If a singer leaves the choir after their first rehearsal, $40 will be deducted from the tuition paid and the balance refunded.
• If a singer drops after two rehearsals, $50 will be deducted from the tuition paid and the balance refunded. After three rehearsals, tuition is non-refundable.
Possible Exceptions: The board of directors may make exceptions to our drop/refund policy for extreme circumstances if, for example, your singer leaves due to a serious illness or injury, or the family moves outside the NCCC attendance area. These exceptions are decided on a case-
For your convenience, all payments are to be made via our online payment process. Payments are set-up through the registration process.
To pay in full or to make two payments, you may use electronic check, or Mastercard/Visa credit card. For monthly payments, your payment will automatically be deducted on the 10th of the month from the account you indicate on the registration form.
Any “non-payment for insufficient funds, electronic refusal or no payment” received by the 10th will be sent an e-mail letter requesting immediate payment.
Payments not received by the 15th will be assessed a late fee of $30. Payment can only be made online at the NCCC website.
If payment is not made by the following rehearsal, your child will not be able to attend rehearsal until the matter is resolved.
It is at the discretion of the ED/AD to make special payment arrangements with families. If payment is not made in full at the agreed upon date, the child will be suspended from NCCC and will be allowed to return once the account is current.
The commitment for NCCC membership is for the year, September – May. We rely on this commitment as our budget for the entire season is based on the number of singers who enroll at the beginning of the year. Therefore, there are no refunds on tuition. The only exception would be if a family moves out of town or the singer becomes too ill to continue. Any other exceptions would require board approval.
Steps will be taken to pursue the matter on non-payment for any and all accounts on an individual basis until payment is made. Non-payment will result in dismissal from NCCC.